Sunday, April 30, 2017

April Showers brings...


The Great Allegheny Passage is on my mind :-)

In a little over two weeks I'll be in Cumberland, MD to ride the Great Allegheny Passage (GAP). This will be my 3rd GAP ride. In 2015, I rode the GAP with a Boy Scout Troop, and last summer, I rode from Washington DC to Pittsburgh on a 6 day solo bike packing trip. I'm looking forward to riding the GAP with two of my brothers, one of my old college friends, and some new friends I look forward to meeting.

In good old Indiana, we've had a good deal of rain. I had outdoor rides on Monday and Tuesday, with a rain shortened ride on Wednesday, and three hours on the exercise bike on Saturday. The weather looks better for the coming week. I plan to go on a 65-70 mile ride Friday morning as I continue to prepare for my upcoming century ride in June.

Until next week...

Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment